Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cherise's Senior session

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Cherise - a senior at Duncan. Everyone should be as vivacious as she is. After graduation her plans include going to UCO where she'll become a singing accountant - okay, not really, but she will major in accounting and music.

She was brave and was willing to try a few things out of the ordinary. She said she knew she wanted something different from her senior pictures - something that was unique to her. Her biggest thing was as soon as we met up, she told me she hated having pictures taken of her - 2 hours later, we were laughing and giggling about typical girl stuff and she was having fun and all about taking pictures. I think we certainly accomplished getting outside of the box and being creative.

I promised her we'd have a good time and well, I'd just happen to have a camera with me. She had a little faith in me and here are some of my favorite images we captured.