Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cacey & Matt

Who knew that while in 7th grade, you'd meet your soul mate? Well, Cacey did. The couple I had the honor to photograph today were probably one of my most favorite all-time couples. Their sugary-sweet love and affection for each other is overwhelming.

Matt is one of America's finest and will be leaving this week for Iraq. We decided to do a simple photo shoot that could capture their love of each other on camera and so that both would have a little something current to look at while miles separate them. They've been married for about a year and as a wife - I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be a newlywed or a veteran married woman and be separeated for such a long time.

Cacey & Matt - I had a blast this afternoon and loved getting to know you better. It was truly and honor! Matt - I certainly wish you the very best of luck and may God see you home to your beautiful wife and you're family back up north very soon. I will certainly keep you and your fellow soldiers in my prayers. God speed.

Here are just a few of my favorites from today....