Monday, September 10, 2007

There should be an age limit...

Okay- I think I discovered yesterday during my daughter's birthday party I'm 'officially' old. Or at least too old to play on a moon bounce! I had NO idea how those things could tire you out! And now, today, my body is cracking and popping and my back hurts so bad from playing forever on that thing during the birthday party. We had a great time with lots of friends and family! But how could ANYONE resist this sort of fun?? I was still bouncing when I went to bed last night! It was a blast though! Painful today, but great fun yesterday!


You have no idea how hard it is to focus on a bouncing subject while you, yourself are bouncing!!! (Especially when you're as graceful as I am and can hurt myself walking on a flat, non-bouncing, smooth surface!)




Now that is the look of pure happiness!






What the cake looked like BEFORE 30 cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and neighbors hacked into it!

At the end of the day - all that was left was a extra large piece of cake - which Kallie claimed as HER'S! (She only licked the icing off!)