Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!




I started my week-long stretch of cooking for the holiday's last night...Kallie has a luncheon today at school and we made a yummy mexican chicken cassarole. Sunday we get to bake a cake and another cassrole for a friends birthday on Monday....cooking again for Shawn's side of the family on Wednesday where I'll try my only second try at cooking stuffing, my signature apple pie, Itailan cream cake and cream cheese dip. We'll (meaning I) will get up early to go shopping on Friday with my sister-in-law Deedee and cooking again on Friday afternoon/evening. I get to make my my dad's favorite coconut pie, ham and my cousin's favorite (and mine) my Mamaw's red velvet cake.
We wish everyone a very happy, blessed, stuffed-full Thanksgiving with friends and family.